Try to be unconventional and unique with this fashion statement that frames your bone structure and gives emphasis to your facial shape. Parted on top and cascades naturally straight down. Use a flat iron to keep it straight without curving the edges. The bang is uneven and roughly chopped and parted and edges trimmed bluntly with an uneven fringe in the middle and to the sides. The makeup correlates the overall aura with dynamic cobalt blue fading to a soothing turquoise on that suggestive pout. More cerulean shades adorn the eyes with liner and shadow, a mustard tinge contrasts and completes the effect.
2. This take on the classic bob is done in layered chops, the limp fine strands are fuller and elegant giving emphasis to your pretty face and bone structure. Part to one side and the edges need to be curved inwards using a good set of flat irons.
3. Sport this sleek bob that blends ruffles and layers. The edges are cut in layers and the strands on top create disarrayed ruffles that impart softness and femininity. The fringe is undefined and the flyaway sides blend with the ruffled edges.
4. Some hairstyles create an illusion of tallness. This design could make you achieve a taller look because of the layered chops to the nape narrowing down towards the chin. It's blended with a straight bob cut curving behind the ears.
5. This slanting bob is another fresh idea to wear this summer. The hair is parted high on the top of the head and flows naturally in stylish disarray to the sides and the back with edges cut in sharp snips. A darker fringe is allowed to fall and slopes down to one side, sleek but not for everyone, most people will leave that element out as the rest of it is still viable.
6. Wash-and-go for busy women. The middle parting allows the flow down the sides and tucked behind the ear to show that flattering angle. The fringe is swept in stylish disarray. Use serum or wax to produce a bouncy, smooth, and silkier finish.
7. A graduated bob is ideal for almost all types of hair texture. The layering at the back is stacked gradually longer to the front. The edges freely fall to the sides and curve into a soft feminine result. The thick bang cascades from the middle parting on top across the forehead.
8. Use a good set of flat irons to make those spikes poker-straight along with a strong hold product to create lift and achieve a silkier smooth finish. Slanting layered chops are taken from the back to achieve a unique and sleek pageboy with a few undefined wisps across the forehead.
Blonde to Brunette
9. Parted high and flows effortlessly down the sides and the steep angled A-line inversion allows it to lie quite close. Edges are bluntly cut to provide a frame. Works for fine hair to emphasize an oval or round face. Tidy using gel or wax for a smooth and silky finish.
10. This unique, glamorous result is created with lift and bounce that gives life to your locks and radiance to your face. Chopped in slight layers upwards and swept forward to achieve a super soft appeal. Use a strong hold styling product to keep it bouncy and curved.
11. A pixie bob hybrid would lift that fine beautiful hair to new heights. Parted at one side and amplified for fabulous volume that will supply a lighter bouncy finish.
12. Flatter that gorgeous face and draw attention to the eyes. Memories of the Seventies permeate the wispy flared edges cascading in flyaway ends and the darker slice adds a punky feel.