1. Amazing color, the reds with hints of strawberry blonde are ultra-cute, longer lengths combine with overall short length to look dazzling together! Go for this look - inject some fun into your life!
2. The flicks either side just above the ears add short bang charm of this arrangement, making the ensemble super cute and both fun and flattering on any face. Needs normal or fairly coarse hair, thin or fine locks won't lay properly and may end up resembling the proverbial shaggy dog instead of chic and sexy!
3. Another throwback of classic style is seen here with smoothed down top and finger wave bangs that give us this vintage-inspired look! This sweet style combines the popular deep part that's popular on the red carpet this year, along with vintage curls that draw attention to the eyes. This style isn't so short when it's combed out, actually 2 inches past chin length. Looking great as a brunette you'll look equally stunning as a platinum blonde!
4. This look is cut right level with the ears and follows through the back. We are also seeing a few longer bang strands that would reach the nose when straight. The extensive loops and curled ends make this retro-cute and easy to copy! The ends are bent in on the curling iron on purpose to create casual charm. Natural curls are not needed, as this look can be made on your own with some styling product and curling irons. Give it a try for your night on the town this weekend and see how much attention it generates.
5. This cut is normally found on ultra-straight hair but it's stunning in curls too. This tight in the back and long, mop-top of short curls is awesome! We love the dangled pieces of curls that hang over the eyes and the bare neck, very sexy. The deep side part that we see also updates this style since deep parts are hot this year according to Vogue magazine.
6. A heavily asymmetric finish with an auburn hue needs fairly thick strands to support the structure and will clip nicely back when you need it more practical.
7. This wavy wonder looks positively smashing and is proof that good things never change! Stunning curls go short creating a look that's become classically chic. We are loving the pushed back from the forehead hairline with finger separated curls. This sleek look requires heavy curls to look at its best and thick hair is also a plus.
8. If the last picture had a touch of Betty Grable, this one is Madonna in the '80s without a doubt. Pinned super-short at the nape and left longer elsewhere, this style lets nature take its course and utilizes a sophisticated and intricate finish.
9. Hairsprays have been around for many decades and started with simple shellac type to today's sophisticated products. In basic terms they are a polymer dissolved in a solvent, the solvent is often a liquid with a low boiling point such as ethanol so that the style stays in place due to the quick drying time of the product applied.
10. Hydrogen peroxide is the weapon of choice when bleaching hair. Its chemical formula is H2O2 where H is Hydrogen and O is Oxygen. The atoms are bonded like this H-O-O-H. The term "peroxide blonde" is often used to describe someone who bleaches their hair but is more likely to be used the more obvious the lightening is.
11. Truly stylish, eye-catching and on-trend, this is the style for you. It truly provides that just-got-out-of-bed look and with a bit of curl, you can tease and add all the pizzazz you want in a matter of minutes. Super easy styling, soft curls, and perfect length make it wonderful for any woman. You can easily accessorize to enhance the look. Either way, this is a true head-turner, perfect for the woman that wants to be noticed wherever she goes.
12. A sultry number for parties and special occasions. Not a practical style by any stretch of the imagination, you're unlikely to see this style on a trip to the shops or the beach unless they're very exclusive shops or an extremely showy beach. Take small sections of hair and roll around big curlers or scrunchy curlers.