1. Give yourself the royal treatment for your special night with this easy style that creates symmetry and balance. Appreciate the simplicity that's easily achieved using flat irons and smoothing cream. With an easy hairdo, you'll have plenty of time to spend on makeup and your dress! Plus, prom night is about spending time with friends so make the most of this special occasion!
2. Rock prom night with this spicy little number! Who says that you need long, flowing locks to look hot on prom night? This sexy and daring look is a slam dunk winner, especially if your date is on the basketball team! No bobby pins, barrettes or flowers required! For the best results match this brazen hairdo with a bold metallic dress that adds drama to your flair.
3. This look is all about the darkness around the eyes and boldness of the tips of your short prom style. This on-trend style takes advantage of great styling products that will hold every hair in place for the evening. Get this same look by applying back eyeliner to the bottom lid and then smudging it out. Do the same to the entire upper lid and draw out the outer corner slightly. Add two coats of black mascara to complete the look for the eyes. Use a light pink lip gloss for startling results!
4. With a sleek front and messy back style, you'll look fantastic at the prom with this hot creation! Create an understatement with this attention grabber! Begin with a comb and part the bangs on either the left or the right side. To give you the lift and look in the back, backcomb and spray the hair in position.
Prom doesn't Have to be all Flowers and Tiaras
5. Twisted loose sections are pulled back and interwoven in a messy yet effective interpretation of the classic formal style. A tiara completes this unique look that could be worn at many different formal occasions like weddings and homecoming, be it for the Bride, Queen or just an attendee.
6. An example that will work on any hair length that reaches passed ear-level. The classic tie-back with a flattened, forehead hugging fringe is found worn at special occasions the world over. Perk it up a touch with a regal tiara.
7. Shine all day and night long with the perfect combination of loosely gathered front sections and curly back piece. Be extra daring and pop in some colored contact lenses for your special occasion. Bare shoulders are awesome with the barely-there hairstyle.
8. Why try the fake tendrils of soft, french braids when you can pull off THIS smokin' hot punk rock look!? Combined with black leather and silver studded jewelry, you'll be naughty, not nice, for the prom! Sport this if you're planning on jumping on the back of your date's motorcycle for your prom ride! Send us pictures of this one!
9. Looking for a comfortable style that feels like you are still YOU on prom night? Try this basic cut, fancied up by loose fringes all the way around. High fringe on the forehead followed by ear hiding side bangs create a delicate and tender look that is perfect for prom and beyond. Combine your finger-friendly, touchable style with soft, golden makeup to show off your best features.
Updo's are Not the Only Style
10. Add a little high gloss pomade to this already sleek style to kick it up to the next level of prom glam! Uneven bangs add interest to the short line of wispy longer bangs and scream pizzazz! This smashing style is the hottest look this season! While it doesn't create tons of romance and softness, it makes up for it by being daring. Complete the ensemble with a gold silk dress and even a retro, black sequined slip dress.
11. This ultra cosmopolitan style is easy to duplicate and it's a look you'll be using for more than just prom night. With the bulk of hair spun on top of the head giving the illusion of height, this look enhances a rounder face perfectly. The long pieces covering the ear create a laser beam focus on your eyes, which will look fantastic with the heavy eyeliner and cat eyes. Underplayed lips add to the overall sophistication of this prom winner!
12. Bob hair cuts have been around for decades, but this example is nothing like your grandma's! A perfect combination of class and sass all rolled into one! The hidden part is essential to creating this look, hide your part by zig-zagging across the crown of your head and hiding the bang part with another lock of hair. A freezing mist hairspray seals it in place and you're good to go!
Be the one to rock your prom night with this spicy little number! Who says that you need long, flowing locks of hair to look hot on prom night? Not us for sure! This sexy and daring look is a slam dunk winner, especially if your date is on the basket ball team! No booby pins, barrettes or flowers required! For the best results match this brazen hair do with a bold metallic dress that adds drama to your flair, like we see here!