Pretty Prom Updo
1. The straight, no-fuss style looks fantastic, creating this look is a snap with the help of smoothing cream and flat irons! If your hair naturally lays flat, then you'll have no trouble looking perfectly in place from early evening to early morning! Highlight your whimsical style with fun highlights, add small earrings to complete your masterpiece!
2. It's not simple to appear charming but this sweet finger wave comes close and will be stunning on all hair types and all face shapes. Combined with the dimple, button earrings and an open-necked gown for the prom, leave your neckline free for classy charm. The simplistic class balances out to give a perfect image for prom night!
3. Not every girl can pull off the sex kitten, seductress look, so for a more girly approach, voila. Get the freedom to focus on who you are, either dressing up or down according to your outlook and your date for the evening.
4. Maybe a little formal for many girls. Not a passing phase but an all-time classic and generally found more often in courtrooms and conferences than being chosen for prom night. An interesting combination of avoiding and drawing attention simultaneously. Instead of allowing your hair to be creative, let the gel talk. You are also allowing room for a great makeup job.
Prom Updo's in Blonde
5. This style is pretty cool, mixing natural-looking curls flowing around the neck, making a nice frame, and straightening locks at the forehead to add a touch of length. Here we see a tousled look, with gentle, curved bangs that make you want to run your hands through! The exposed ears will also be sexy, especially if you add compatible earrings.
6. A bold choice that won't suit everyone, you need to be comfortable in your skin to pull this off. The simple style gives you the complete freedom to run with the accessories, as we see here. Gaudy, chic earrings combine right at the end of the hair length to create a continuous flow. The length of the earrings also contrasts with the short hair creating a chic look that famous heads are wearing this season, Keira Knightly, for instance, wore this style recently!
7. Cut from short to long, these bangs are smoking hot! The forced curl fringe and pinned-up faux undercut is a masterstroke in sartorial design.
8. Where crown braids are concerned, your hairline should be even and small. If you had a widow's peak or wide forehead, it would throw the look, since the focus is right on the high front bang. Another plus to this cut is the voluminous eyes that can shine with this off-the-face style.
Prom Updo Variations
9. A little bit Princess Diana style, but prom is supposed to make you feel like a princess so maybe this look is perfect for you. The eye makeup is spectacular, Notice the dark smudge line under the eyelid and how it creates a well-defined shadow that highlights the eyes. The cut itself is on the serious side of the prom scale, which can work depending on how fun and flirty your dress is going to be, stay away from serious dresses, go with florals and flowing lines to soften the overall finish.
10. Possibly a smidge too much flare and over whipped for most. On the plus side, we love the under tucked bang here that hints at covering the eyes.
11. A favorite because of the options to crank it up from every day to night-time style. This cut looks splendid on any color hair and has several variations that can change it with a little creativity. We particularly like the flat version, but it can be easily teased on the top to create volume to look awesome too.
12. This basic updo is easy and lends itself to lots of different additions to make it fashionable. A glint of color on the tips of the hair in a shade to match the dress would work a treat. For a more romantic touch, small flowers, like sprays of Baby's Breath, or small bead pearls would also look cute.