If you have been searching and searching for a gentle and soft style that creates a sense of romance and intrigue, yet is special and unique at the same time, try this beauty of a hair style, With soft edges all around that softly frame the face, this style is easy to keep up and a snap to fix in the morning rush. By stepping out of the average, this cut will transform ordinary hair into spectacular hair in no time.
While the title might sound just a little bit corny, this cut is far from even just a little corny, in fact, its nothing but HOT, HOT, HOT! Pulling from the crown of the head and angling down past the brow and eye line, this style highlights the mouth and chin and works perfectly with both diamond and oblong face shapes. Avoid this cut if you have a square face, since it will tend to highlight and bring the focus onto a square chin, instead of focusing on the eyes.
We've seen this model earlier on in this section with the same red color in her hair hovever this time the styling is more conventional.
A particularly nice example with super shiny hair and several colors. The bangs are cut to an angle and the rest is cut straight to the jawline. Color has been applied in layers to create a sort of stripe running a couple of inches above the ends. Large flat pearlescent earrings complete the look.
Created to maximize the cheekbones, eyes, and mouth, sweeping away all facial interference. With high, peaked bangs and a tight, jagged neckline, this design adds a dramatic touch of flash and attention, demanding color both in makeup and apparel. Bold streaks of contrasting color really make it explode into life and are perfect for the showgirl hiding inside you! Feeling now is a good time for a drastic turn in a new direction? This will do the trick!
Blonde Bobs and Bob-Shaped Cuts
1. One of the best short hairstyles for women looking to strike a careful balance between sophistication and beauty. This particular short hairstyle has become popular recently. It seems like all the A-list celebrities are sporting it, Kiera Knightly is one example, Jennifer Lawrence another. This has detracted from the uniqueness of the cut a touch but who cares when you're looking this fabulous? This will take a bit of setting up in the morning, but the results are worth it.
2. This layered short style has a real air of sophistication behind it. Not the most common direction but the more unique you look, the more fashionable you become nowadays. Like most pictures in this gallery, this particular style is perfect not only for going out in the evening but also for casual day to day use. Just make sure you wake up early enough to get it looking fantastic! The layered style makes this the ideal short style for those with less-than-full hair. Bobs are strictly just one single length so in this section the standard bob is cut to about halfway down the ear and the front section styled to one side. However, this doesn't give us much scope for inventiveness so we've included variations like layers and slight bangs.
3. This is one of the easy examples in this photo gallery and looks ever so sublime. Walk around for a brief while outside and you will quickly be able to see that this option is the height of fashion with plenty of women deciding to wear it. Creating this style isn't exceptionally difficult either. Just grab a hairbrush and some hair straighteners and you are good to go. This style is perfect for use at work, but it certainly comes into its own if you use it when you go out of an evening. Bobs are strictly just one single length so in this section the standard bob is all the hair cut to about halfway down the ear and the front section styled to one side. However, this doesn't give us much scope for inventiveness so we have included variations like layers and slight bangs.
4. A sophisticated idea, perfect for work or simply as a casual finish, no real effort is required to achieve this. A traditional style, and for as long as women have been rocking short hair, this has existed in some form or another. The best part is, it never gets old! Bobs are strictly just one single length so in this section the standard bob is all the hair cut to about halfway down the ear and the front section styled to one side. However, this doesn't give us much scope for inventiveness so we have included variations like layers and slight bangs.
5. Arguably one of the most striking examples here, those who don this will be turning heads wherever they go. Choppy, flared, and feathered edges come straight out of romcoms from the '90s and exert a nostalgic appeal.
6. Every woman loves to explore new ideas when it comes to their outward appearance but from time to time it's good to have a hairstyle to fall back on. One that's stood the test of time and you know will look brilliant. The hairstyle that you see in this particular short hairstyle photo is one of those. Plenty of women pull this off well every single day, and it doesn't take a lot of effort to look radiant.
7. This layered finish is probably one of the finest that you have ever laid your eyes upon. Despite its rather casual appearance, a lot of work has gone into creating this style. However, once you have it in place this is incredibly simple to maintain. Ideal for almost any situation and the best part is the fact that it will work with most clothes.
8. This particular short hairstyle picture harks feelings of nostalgia. Despite being rampant several years ago, it has fallen back in terms of popularity but that makes it unique. The upside is, you 'll stand out from the crowd. The downside is to look fabulous, a bit of effort is needed in the morning, so make sure you rise early to rock this for the rest of the day!
9. This is pretty unique and slightly favors those with a longer and slimmer face. Works best for those who love to dress in a slightly more provocative manner way. It is mainly suited to going out of an evening but works just as well for those that lead a hectic working lifestyle.
10. A style which hasn't slipped out of fashion, like some retro styles it's making somewhat of a comeback of late. Sophistication and simplicity make this a great choice for any situation. Planning to look fantastic at work, or simply want to turn heads when you are out? Despite its popularity in the past, this remains a pretty unique hairstyle and is certainly worth looking into.
11. Well suited to round faces, mainly because it helps to break up the shape considerably and elongates and frames. Not just for round faces though, it can work for almost any shape. Works best with two contrasting colors, although that isn't essential. Lovely and neat with delightful touches and elements, the curled and pointed side bangs make it one to put on the shortlist for any age.
12. This stunning haircut is at the height of fashion at the moment. Once in place, it won't require too much effort to maintain it. All you need to do is keep it straight and brush it every single morning! You'll be out of that door and ready to show it off to the world within a matter of minutes.